Choetech Wireless Charger with 10W Micro USB Port - Black (T526-S)
A small wireless charger that attracts the eye with a simple, elegant design . Choetech T526-S has a power of up to 10 W, thanks to which you can wirelessly charge your phone or headphones . It will even power devices in a case ! It weighs and measures so little that you can take it with you on any trip . It is safe and durable. Be sure to check this charger.
- Brand: Choetech
- Model: T526-S
- Port: micro USB
- Input current: 5V / 2A, 9V / 1.8A
- Output current: up to 10W
- The set includes: USB - micro USB cable with a length of 1.2 m
- Dimensions: 92 x 9.7 mm
- Weight: 138 g
- Black colour
The most important advantages of the Choetech T526-S wireless charger:
- Wirelessly charges many models of mobile devices, incl. smartphones and chargers
- You can put it in your pocket or purse - it has small dimensions and weight
- It will not slip off the countertop by accident thanks to non-slip elements
- It will protect your device against overcharging, voltage change, high temperature
Universal wireless charger
The charger automatically detects the device placed on it, adjusting the power to its needs. Wirelessly charges both devices requiring power up to 10 W, and 7.5 W or 5 W. Therefore, the list of compatible devices with the charger Choetech T526-S is really long (check the specification of your device to make sure that it has a built-in wireless charging function) , you will find on it, among others:
- Samsung S21, S21 +, S21 Ultra, S20, S20 +, S20 Ultra, Note 20, 20 Ultra, 10, 10+, 9, 8
- iPhone 13, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, 12, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XS, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 8 Plus
- AirPods 2, AirPods Pro, Pixel Buds headphones
Efficient and fast
The charger allows wireless charging with power up to 10 W. Just remember that only the right power adapter will allow for quick charging. In order for the wireless charger to work at full capacity, you need to connect it to a power adapter that supports the minimum Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging standard.
Charging via covers and cases
You don't have to take the case off your phone if you don't want to. The Choetech T526-S charger also charges wirelessly through covers that are up to 5 mm thick. Just remember to remove the metal rings while wireless charging and take your payment card out if you are carrying it next to the case.
Protecting your phone
The charger provides safe power supply in modern Qi technology. It has built-in protection against excessively high temperature, short circuit or overvoltage. This is reliable equipment that you can use in many situations!
The round charger has a delicate, elegant design. It is a minimalist gadget that will look good on a shelf, bedside table or desk. Importantly, it will not slip off the table top after being accidentally knocked down - thanks to the non-slip base. The LED on the front of the device will let you know when the device is finished charging.